sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Summer, synonym of love.

Summer is unique, and sometimes we have the best time of our lifes at this part of the year. Everything it's magic and we are with the ones we love the most. Sunsets, parties with friends, long walks, good stories and nature. We enjoy ice creams, cold sodas but we also like to eat snacks at the beach. We like to see children running in the sand, swimming in the sea, jumping to the pool...

And when we have a summer love, yeah, everything changes. Love is there, and the feeling it's amazing. I wish I had had one, but for the ones like me, this song goes perfectly. So, I really wish you the best for this summer and I hope some day you come to Mollendo-Peru because Hostal California will always welcome you. Peace and love.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario