sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

Summer!

Mollendo is a beautiful town located in Arequipa. Sorrunded by beaches and extraordinary scenaries. I always walk from Mollendo to Mejia, that is aproximately ten kilometers, and there's nothing to stop you. You can walk, run, or maybe just relax near the sea and enjoy the sunny day. I walk with my family, every summer, and it's amazing what you can find. Once we found a pelican, a very old one and he could not fly or move. Although the sitution was very sad, I knew that this pelican once had been very strong and he just had to die, and I must say, he died proudly. He tried to fly from the sand castle that we had built, he never gave up. I love walking in Mollendo beaches because extraordinary animals are there, in your way, in their natural habitat.
Everything is just so relaxing and picturesque, so I invite you to come to Peru, you can visit Machu Picchu, Puno, and Arequipa. But if you come to Arequipa, DON'T FORGET TO COME TO MOLLENDO, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself a lot. Ohh, so, I get this video in my way to Mejia ( a beach in Mollendo ), and it was an spectacular experience. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario